Surviving Black Friday
Ready or not, the holidays have arrived and we’re moving full steam ahead!
I know, I know – it gets earlier every year. We might as well start playing “Jingle Bells” in July next year (kidding). Instead of overwhelming yourself this season, why not AVOID the anxiety altogether by getting ahead of the shopping game on Black Friday? That’s right! If you finish your shopping well in advance, you’ll still have plenty of time left to worry about the decorating, cleaning, cooking, party planning and the like!
But, how will you ever make it through Black Friday in one piece? Look no further. See below for our essential Black Friday survival guide, featuring 5 key tips. Happy shopping!
ShopTrotter’s 5 Essential Tips for Surviving Black Friday
- Pack plenty of water and snacks! Let’s be honest – a thirsty, hungry shopper is a crabby and less-efficient shopper. Stay on your A-game by packing water and snacks in your purse.
- Map out your route ahead of time with ShopTrotter (we will be posting an enormous list of stores’ offers soon! So stay tuned!). If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Make a PLAN with ShopTrotter.
- Bring a companion. Why? Mostly for sanity purposes. Shopping alone is great. However, when it comes to Black Friday, you’ll appreciate having a friend by your side to laugh, joke and chat with you while you’re waiting in line for an hour!
- Dress smart. Not so fast – this isn’t a free pass to wear sweatpants! But you SHOULD wear comfortable shoes, since you’ll be running from store-to-store all day. Keep the stilettos at home!
- When all is found and purchased, get yourself a pedicure. Reward yourself. You deserve it! Trust us – after trying this once on Black Friday, it will forever be engrained into your Thanksgiving traditions!
A little help
Here’s a little cheat sheet for you to put on a fridge and memorize the steps 😉
Make sure to check my blog often – I’ll be posting the most interesting Black Friday deals this week!
May your shopping bags be full of fantastic bargains 😉